Upcoming Yoga Retreats 2016
- 2016 • 08 • 034-Day Intensive (Level 1) Beginners-Experienced Beginners
- 2016 • 08 • 104-Day Intensive (Level 2) Intermediate-Advanced
- 2016 • 08 • 167-Day Silent Meditation & Yoga Retreat – All Levels
- 2016 • 08 • 245-Day Yoga & Ayurveda Retreat (NEW)
Upcoming Yoga Sadhana Retreats 2016
- 2016 • 08 • 31‘Shiva Shakti’ Therapeutic – All Levels
- 2016 • 09 • 053-Day Yoga Sadhana Beginners Foundation – ‘Bala Namaskarah’
- 2016 • 09 • 085-Day Yoga Sadhana Experienced Beginners – ‘Lalita Namaskarah’
- 2016 • 09 • 145-Day Yoga Sadhana Intermediate-Advanced – ‘Durga Namaskarah’
- 2016 • 09 • 195-Day Yoga Sadhana Experienced Beginners – ‘Lalita Namaskarah’
Upcoming Kids Yoga Retreats 2016 !...NEW...!
- Currently, there are no upcoming retreats of this category listed. Please check back again later or subscribe to our newsletter for upcoming retreat announcements.
International Yoga Retreat Information
Here you will find information regarding international yoga retreats at the Amritapuri ashram
Yoga Retreat Information Indian Language
Here you will find information regarding yoga retreats in the Indian language at the Amritapuri ashram
Amrita Yoga Welcome Video
What Students Say
I really enjoyed the course. Each day was a challenge mentally and physically, but at the end of the day, I felt fulfilled and satisfied with a (slightly) stronger body and a deeper connection with yoga, Goddess Kali, and Amma.
The best thing for me was the union of yoga practice with the exploration and constant reminder of what yoga really is: Union with God, with your higher self.
“Amrita Yoga represents a return to the true intention and tradition of yoga, which is to seek God-Realization under the guidance of a spiritual master, and not just an asana, pranayama, or even just a meditation practice.”
“Even if I was not always very flexible, I really felt that I was receiving a lot, and connecting much deeper within, as in a long and intense meditation. I strongly recommend it to anyone interested in the real substance of yoga!”
“I am very grateful for this wonderful opportunity. I didn’t know there was so much to it! So much depth! So much detail! It is an experience that cannot be expressed in words.”
“I came to the program to learn to find internal balance and seek direction and clarity for my life journey. In these last few days, I have learned a new program of asanas and chants that have helped to rebalance and find the peace and bliss I am seeking.”